Data migration tends to get complicated. Moving large amounts of data between computer systems or into a new format comes with risks. Luckily, we have a solution.
What’s on offer?
Techgene offers a one-stop solution for all data migration challenges through our Pelica Migration Services. Our technically-proficient professionals ably use the Pelica Migrator tool to mitigate risks and boost your productivity during migration cycles.
We are quick to anticipate and respond to any challenges that pop-up with customized solutions.
What exactly does Pelica do?
- Relational Migration/Data Integrity: Migrates relational tables (RDBMS) as embedded documents or collections into NoSQL (MongoDB) data base
- Column Selection: Allows you to Select/Unselect the columns of the tables to migrate
- Version Controller: Maintains the history of the selection of tables and columns that have been migrated
- Easy to migrate data
- Mitigates data risks and complexities
- No skewed data post migration
- Saves time and effort
- Boosts your productivity
Help us make your business a success by letting us know what you need. We’ll get in touch soon.
If you have more questions, go through these FAQs.
If you can’t find your question here, or the answer is a bit dissatisfying, hit us with an email and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
- The minimum JRE version required is 1.6 for running this tool on your system.
- The war file can be deployed on any of the J2EE compliant servers that work for JDK 1.6 and above.
- Install MongoDB 2.4.X version.
- Google Chrome browser has to be installed on the system as the current version was tested on the Chrome browser.
- Version control: Tool can maintain migrated tables history.
- Column selection: User can select the column they need to migrate.