Data migration tends to get complicated. Moving large amounts of data between computer systems or into a new format, comes with risks. Luckily, we have a solution.
What’s on offer?
Techgene offers a one-stop solution for all data migration challenges through our Pelica Migration Services. Our technically-proficient professionals ably use the Pelica Migrator tool to mitigate risks and boost your productivity during migration cycles.
We are quick to anticipate and respond to any challenges that pop-up with customized solutions.
What exactly does Pelica do?
- Relational Migration/Data Integrity: Migrates relational tables (RDBMS) as embedded documents or collections into NoSQL (MongoDB) data base
- Column Selection: Allows you to Select/Unselect the columns of the tables to migrate
- Version Controller: Maintains the history of the selection of tables and columns that have been migrated
- Easy to migrate data
- Mitigates data risks and complexities
- No skewed data post migration
- Saves time and effort
- Boosts your productivity
Help us make your business a success by letting us know what you need. We’ll get in touch soon.
If you have more questions, go through these FAQs.
If you can’t find your question here, or the answer is a bit dissatisfying, hit us with an email and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
- The minimum JRE version required is 1.6 for running this tool on your system.
- The war file can be deployed on any of the J2EE compliant servers that work for JDK 1.6 and above.
- Install MongoDB 2.4.X version.
- Google Chrome browser has to be installed on the system as the current version was tested on the Chrome browser.
- Version control: Tool can maintain migrated tables history.
- Column selection: User can select the column they need to migrate.
Here are some nice things our clients have to say about our Pelica Migrator Tool.
We were impressed with the commitment shown by Techgene towards our product development. We particularly are pleased by the skill demonstrated in the area of UI design and User experience. We thus moved forward quickly to give Techgene our corporate website development project as well. We consider Techgene more as a development partner now and would definitely consider them first for any future projects Corsalite undertakes.
“…We were looking to expand our product offering from one application to an enterprise offering for the healthcare industry. Techgene worked with us with initial ideations, concept refinement, requirements gathering and all aspects of project development. The team at Techgene was top quality in every aspect of our partnership. Our Techgene project team was responsive, accessible and always striving to deliver an exeptional product for our users. We would highly recommend their firm for any aspect of technical services that an organization is looking to contract with.”
Techgene team is excellent. The project I had them work on was very labor intensive and technically difficult, but, they did a great job rising to the challenge.”
Techgene enthusiastically come forward to take up this challenging task [of creating an Android app accurately captures the current status of the trains in the rail system of Hyderabad city] and delivered exemplary result. I hold the team of developers from Techgene in high regard not only for their commendable lT skills but also their disciplined and responsible approach to the assigned task.